Detroit Red Wings forward @Dylan Larkin has been named to the Atlantic Division roster for the 2022 NHL All-Star Game in Las Vegas.
This is just the second all-star selection of Larkin’s career. He previously represented the Red Wings at the 2016 NHL All-Star Game in Nashville.
— Detroit Red Wings (@DetroitRedWings) January 13, 2022
For now, Larkin is the lone Red Wing on the Atlantic Division roster. Each of the NHL’s 32 teams will be represented in Las Vegas, including all eight teams in the Atlantic.
Here’s the full Atlantic Division roster:
- @Auston Matthews (F, Toronto) — Captain
- @Patrice Bergeron (F, Boston)
- @Rasmus Dahlin (D, Buffalo)
- @Dylan Larkin (F, Detroit)
- @Jonathan Huberdeau (F, Florida)
- @Nick Suzuki (F, Montreal)
- @Drake Batherson (F, Ottawa)
- @Victor Hedman (D, Tampa Bay)
- @Andrei Vasilevskiy (G, Tampa Bay)
- @Jack Campbell (G, Toronto)
Each of the four divisional rosters will have one more player — the “Last Man In” — added to them via fan vote.
The following eight players are on the “Last Men In” ballot for the Atlantic Division:
- @Charlie McAvoy (D, Boston)
- @Tage Thompson (F, Buffalo)
- @Lucas Raymond (F, Detroit)
- @Aleksander Barkov (F, Florida)
- @Tyler Toffoli (F, Montreal)
- @Brady Tkachuk (F, Ottawa)
- @Steven Stamkos (F, Tampa Bay)
- @John Tavares (F, Toronto)
As a rookie, Raymond has never attended an NHL All-Star Game. Since Larkin’s last All-Star selection, the Red Wings have been represented by Frans Nielsen (2017), Mike Green (2018), Jimmy Howard (2019), and @Tyler Bertuzzi (2020).
Larkin, 25, currently leads the Red Wings with 32 points (16 goals, 16 assists) in 32 games this season. The 2022 NHL All-Star Game will take place in Las Vegas on Feb. 5.