Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sports Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
The boys give their thoughts on the Vancouver Canucks and Edmonton Oilers home-at-home over the weekend and what it means for the rest of the Pacific division.
They give their thoughts on the never-ending Taylor Hall rumours and where possible destinations could be for him.
Dusty brings up the accusations levied by Sean Avery on Marc Crawford.
They discuss the plummeting Montreal Canadiens and what team needs to do to possibly turn it around.
TSN’s John Lu calls in to discuss his fashion, the floundering Habs, and what’s lead to their eight game losing streak, and what it means for head coach Claude Julien.
They get into the Popeye’s Poll Question: Is Alex Ovechkin the greatest goal-scorer in NHL history?
They play another round of Keep It or Clip It:
- Home Alone is a Christmas movie.
- Ken Holland should add another forward to the Oilers before the New Year?
- Ovechkin’s one-timer spot is more iconic than Gretzky’s Behind-the-Net Office.
- Marc Bergevin should lose his job if the Canadiens miss the playoffs.
- The Calgary Flames would beat the Vancouver Canucks in a seven game series.
- Chocolate oranges are a great Christmas treat.
- The Elf on the Shelf is a good addition to any home for the holidays.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 2pm EST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!